If you have installed the PERMANOVA+ add-on (additional product) then go here instead PERMANOVA+ update...
The current version of PRIMER is 6.1.15.
This update includes some significant changes to program functions, and there is a manual supplement that can be downloaded below.
The update is applied as a patch and requires an undamaged PRIMER 6 installation.
1. Log on as an administrator
2. Do this step ONLY if you are running Windows
2000 or XP.
Make sure you have the .Net 2 run time installed.
You can check this by going to Control Panel>Add or remove programs.
If not, or you are unsure,
if you have a 32bit version of windows (usually) download it from
32 bit .Net2 Runtime...
if you have a 64bit version of windows download it from
64bit .Net2 Runtime...
If these Microsoft links are unavailable, try searching the Microsoft web site.
2. Download the update from PRIMER 6 Update...
3. Install the update by double clicking on the update file.
When prompted, make sure that the location of the PRIMER 6 installation directory is correct.
4. Download the V6.1.13 manual supplement as a Word file from here...